Thursday, September 11, 2014

2

Had my last dinner with my pri sch mates yesterday. It was fun (as usual). tried koh sushi grill (is that what its called?) for the first time. shiok maki so-so luh.. just a lot of cheesy mayo sauce. then we caught an impromptu movie and caught the last bus. but before i slept, it hit me that i will not be seeing them for one year. 

in short…

I’M SO GONNA MISS MY FRIENDS 
:(

and my family of cos ;)  

but i’ll always be close to my family. i mean no matter where i go, or what i do, i know that i will always return to my family and that they will always support me. its like i’ll never drift away from them but theres a chance of my drifting away from my friends. this is also probably why my circle of friends is very small…

BUT I CANT BE SAD. i’m thankful for this opportunity and i’ll make good use of it. learn new things, step out of my comfort zone and make new friends so its okay i guess. gotta look on the bright side ;)  i’ll stay in touch with these precious friends of mine in singapore (if you’re reading this, PLZ VISIT ME IN UK!!) while trying my best to make new close friends on the other side of the world


No comments:

Post a Comment